This page (together with the documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (the “Products”) listed on our website ED.Solutions (the “Site”) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from the Site.
These terms and conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights. However, it is important that you should understand that by ordering any of our Products from the Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
ED.Solutions is a site owned by ED.Solutions located in Dallas, Texas.
- YOUR STATUS
By placing an order through the Site you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and
- You are at least 18 years of age
- HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN US
A legally binding contract will be formed between us when
- you have confirmed to us that you wish to proceed with the purchase of one or more Products, and
- we have confirmed to you that we will sell the Product(s) to you and
- we have received payment of the price and any additional monies.
When your order has been completed you will receive confirmation of the Product(s) ordered, the price paid, the estimated delivery date and your allocated order number. If you wish to amend any part of your order once it has been accepted and payment has been made then you will need to contact us by one of the following methods:
- Email: Team@ED.Solutions
- Phone: 800-328-9518
We may decline to sell any product to you for any reason. We are not obliged to tell you the reason for our decision.
- PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
As we proceed with your order you will receive a prompt from us if the Product you wish to order is no longer available. We may offer you the opportunity to purchase a Product of at least equivalent specification and value, to the one you have attempted to order. This will not happen if the Product you are trying to order is temporarily out of stock.
Prices are liable to change at any time but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a confirmation of order.
Prices are exclusive of applicable sales tax and delivery. The end customer is the importer of record.
ED.Solutions use PayPal/Square to provide the highest level of security for payments processed through this store. PayPal/Square ensures your security by encrypting the connection when transmitting banking information on the network, and by safeguarding your financial data throughout the ordering and payment process.
Please note that if the security department suspects fraud, we have the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons. In most cases, you will be notified of authorization or fraud issues, if they occur, before you complete the check-out process.
Orders from the ED.Solutions online store may be paid using credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Your credit card data is only sent securely to PayPal/Square and is not seen by ED.Solutions
We can only deliver to addresses within the United States of America. Contact ED.Solutions for alternative means of purchase for delivery to other countries.
An estimated delivery date for the product will be advised to you when you receive your order confirmation.
We will require a signature at the time of delivery of the Product(s). If the purchaser is not present a person over the age of 18 years of age with authority of the purchaser must be available to accept delivery. If we are unable to make the delivery of the Product(s) on the agreed date because there is nobody at home then we will leave a card confirming that we have attempted delivery. It will then be your responsibility to contact us to arrange a new delivery date.
When it has not been possible to deliver the Product(s) due to no fault of on our part we reserve the right to make a charge for any further attempt to deliver the Product(s). We will agree the amount of the charge any payment with you prior to attempting any further delivery of the Product(s).
- CANCELLATION AND RETURN
You can cancel or exchange your order at any time before or up to 30 (thirty) days after delivery of the Product(s). If you wish to cancel or exchange your order you must give us clear written instructions that you wish to do so either by email or by writing to the address stated in paragraph 4 above.
If you wish to cancel or exchange your order within 30 (thirty) days of the Product(s) being delivered to you because you have changed your mind, it will be your responsibility to request the collection of the Product(s) by us from you. The Product(s) must be complete, unused and in the same condition as when delivered. If you remove the Product(s) from any packaging you must have done so without damaging or marking the Product(s). Any accessories provided must be returned with the Product(s).
If you cancel your order before the Product(s) have been delivered to you then we will refund to the card with which you made payment the amount of the price you have paid less any delivery charges incurred.
In the case of cancellation or exchange we must authorize and arrange collection of the Product(s). We will charge you the sum of $25.00 (Twenty five USD) inclusive of applicable sales tax to cover the costs that we will incur in recovering the Product(s) from you. We will refund to the card with which you made payment less the cost of delivering the Product(s) to you (a maximum charge of £25.00 inclusive of VAT) and less the cost of collecting the Product(s) from you. If you wish to return the Product(s) to us because of a defect or because of damage to the Product(s) you must arrange the collection of the Product(s) with us. We will examine the Product(s) and will either issue you with a replacement of equal specification and value or we will process a refund of the price paid for the Product, including delivery cost, if we agree that defect or damage is our responsibility.
We cannot cancel your order if you are unable to provide us with proof of purchase or if we believe that you have made use of the Product(s).
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. For contractual purpose you agree to this means of electronic communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications provided to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications should be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- OUR LIABILITY
We warrant to you that any Product(s) purchased from us through the Site is of satisfactory quality.
Our liability in connection with any Product(s) purchased through our Site is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product(s).
We accept no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence) breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Details of warranty periods and after sales service can be found in the appropriate User Instruction Manual for the Product(s) purchased.
All notices given by you to us must be given to us in writing by email or at the address detailed in paragraph 4 above. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provided to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in paragraph 4. Notices will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the site, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of your rights and obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the contract.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether war declared or not) or threat or preparation foe war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunication networks
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable efforts to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If we fail at any time during the term of a contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the contract or any of these terms and conditions, or we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with paragraph 11 above.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions or provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
- OUR RIGHTS TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
You will be subject to policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you visit ED.Solutions and/or order Product(s) from us, unless any changes to those policies or these terms and conditions is require to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the order confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Product(s)).
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of Product(s) through the site will be governed by the laws and regulations of the State of Texas. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas.
Please read this document as we take the privacy of our users seriously and we are committed to safeguarding the personal information that you provide us when using the Website, and we would like to assure you that we are not going to misuse any of the aforesaid information.
Information we Collect About you
1. In General. we may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name, email address, and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through the Website, the information may be sent to servers located in various countries around the world.
2. Information you Provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter or upload on the Website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, email address; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information), image and/or audio files uploaded by you; we also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information. We may also collect certain additional information that can be used to identify you, such as your usage data in relation to ED.Solutions and other information we deem relevant for the purpose of providing the Services.
4. Information Collected Automatically. we automatically collect information from your device and/or browser when you use or visit the Website. This information includes IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us and the referring website address.
5. Information regarding your Location. we may, after receiving your consent by responding to a notification sent to you, collect information regarding your GPS-based geographic location. Such geographic information will only be collected during your session on the Website.
6. Cookies. When you visit the Website, We may assign your computer/device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize your online experience. Using a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Website, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify our browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Website. Please be noted that if someone follows our Affiliate link and reaches the Website, we will track and identify such User only for a period of 30 days after which you will not be eligible for any affiliate commission with respect to such User.
7. Other Technologies. We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of the Website. We also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer visitors to the Website to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
8. Information Collected by Third-Parties. we may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on the Website. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Unless expressly stated otherwise, ED.Solutions does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
How we Use the Information We Collect
If you are an ED.Solutions User, we may use information that we collect about you to:
1. Provide the Services on the Website and to improve the Users’ experience and the services offered to them;
2. Manage your Account and provide you with customer support with respect to the Website;
3. Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
4. Communicate with you by email, postal mail and/or by other ways about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
5. Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Website and other sites or applications;
7. Manage our business;
8. Process transactions between you and ED.Solutions.
9. Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
If you are a visitor to a website that uses ED.Solutions, we may use your information to:
Enhance or improve the User experience, our Website, or ED.Solutions;
Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Website or ED.Solutions.
With Whom we Share our Information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on the Website or while using our services.
Personal information. we do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having our personal information shared. we may share personal information with:
1. Authorized Service Providers: we may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
2. Business Partners: To the extent any personal information is contained in any content or place on the Website, or in any other comment or other user submission, such information when you make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through the Website or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes.
3. Direct Mail Partners. From time to time we may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
4. Other Situations. we also may disclose your information:* In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to Us, in our sole discretion.
* When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
* In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to the Website and the most popular features or service accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop content and service that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Our Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of the Website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; post a comment; or initiate other transactions on the Website.
When you register on the Website we may send you emails and/or newsletters about service updates, improvements, special offers, or containing special distributions of content by Us. At any time, you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of any email message from ED.Solutions. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial email that we send to you, to opt-out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys. Please note that, changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change you preferences directly with that third party.
How we Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
We want you to feel confident using the Website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure our information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Our right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us